Account Executive - Network & Cloud Solutions
Account Executive – Network & Cloud Solutions
Our client is seeking an experienced Account Executive to bring in new business for their Network and Cloud Solutions groups. The successful individual will have experience selling network and cloud solutions that address client’s needs that cannot answered by pre-packaged solutions. A proven track record of successfully expanding market presence, through finding, developing, negotiating, closing and maintaining business, within new and existing business. Successful candidates will have a strong drive to succeed and exceed sales quotas and goals. Aggressive hunter, independent, self-motivated sales professionals will find this position to be a career move that will take them to the levels they are seeking.
- Develop new business opportunities through hunting and developing new relationships with mid to large sized companies.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision makers to drive sales presently and in the future.
- Promote company offerings in the network and cloud solution space, including Unified Computing, Unified Communications, Internet of Things, Wireless and Mobility, Storage, Virtualization, and Managed Services and Hosting.
- Provide high-level needs analysis and promote company’s solution offerings that will address client’s needs and expectations.
- Provide professional sales proposals, closing business to meet sales quota of $2 million per year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience working manufacturing partners like Microsoft, HP, VMWare, and Cisco.
- Above average sales skills including prospecting for new business, developing strong, long lasting relationships, planning, needs analysis, management of sales territory, and market knowledge.
- Strong personal drive to succeed through presenting at all times a focus on meeting sales goals, quotas, and required measurable. Strong organizational aptitude, follow up skills, and urgency.
- Knowledge of technology and the industry channel dynamics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal and group presentation ability.
- Able to project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions.
If you are looking for a company that offers excellent pay, commissions, benefits, and opportunity to take your career to new levels, your search is over. If you are driven to succeed, this opportunity will allow you meet your personal goals. Interested candidates should submit a current resume, including a snapshot of previous sales success, including met quota and sales goals for previous roles.
Pay: $100,000 to $200,000/year
$100000 to $200000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time