20+ year old managed IT services company servicing middle market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. These services include strategic planning, help desk support, cybersecurity protection, cloud services, backups, business continuity, networking and procurement.
Client has a well-established software product and clientele and Account Manager will upsell their Manages Services to these clients.
Seeking a competitive B2B Strategic Account Manager who is comfortable having conversations with C-Suite executives for companies with 5 – 100MM in revenue. Client offers generous compensation for goal achievement. The salary range of $55-65K is commensurate with experience and we offer full benefits including 401K, heath, dental, long- term and short-term insurance, paid time off and fully paid continuing education. Significant upside commission can double your base.
- Accountable for Partner (Client) retention, satisfaction and success.
- Manages Partner profitability.
- Central communication point for Partner and client Team.
- Manages the IT alignment process.
- Generates project demand.
- Uses CRM to document all communications.
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident speaking to business owners and executives.
- High emotional IQ, mature decision making.
- Effortlessly builds relationships.
- Results driven. Commits and achieves goals.
- Influencer and people person.
- Experienced with networking, servers, PCs and smartphones
- Enjoys technology and embraces change.
- Attention to detail.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years B2B experience.
- Seasoned professional i.e. an individual that has acquired knowledge and expertise in his or her chosen profession through education, job-related experience, mentoring and by consistently putting in the time and effort necessary to perfect their craft.
- Building, maintaining and growing relationships with our Partners.
- Direct experience in the IT industry is not a requirement.
- Four-year university degree.
Pay: $50,000 to $150,000/year
$50000 to $150000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time