Account Planner / Brand Planner
Join a nimble digital, interactive full-service agency with deep San Francisco roots. Mid-sized, 80 people, part of a larger network, this is an agency that actually promotes work-life balance, delivers excellent results to their broad-based, but health heavy clients… Excellent opportunity to be a key team member as an Account Director.
This position is a mid-level position, carrying with it a broad set of responsibilities ranging from supporting a select number of existing pharmaceutical accounts while also helping with the management and coordination of various brand planning initiatives.
- Your position will be to focus on supporting, strengthening and building valuable client relationships that yield profitable outcome
As such your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Support and nurture the client relationship – you are the client’s advocate within Agency and are responsible for ensuring that their needs are evaluated and achieved.
- Strategic and tactical planning – you will work directly with the strategy team to help define, support and present interactive marketing strategies. You will then be responsible for working with the client service team to develop the necessary tactical plans, budgets and corresponding schedules.
- Project/Campaign Tracking and monitoring - you will be the Agency lead on all project related activities and responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting all project related activities both internally as well as with our clients
- Supporting New Business Development Efforts – you will continually be requested to work with Agency’s management team to help in supporting new business development efforts by conducting research, preparing presentations, coordinating proposals and statements of work.
The following is a representative list of the day-to-day responsibilities for this position:
- General account planning and management
- Addressing client requests, service and support
- Scope and change management
- Budget management including billing, tracking and forecasting
- Participation in all client meetings and reviews
- Coordination of internal tasks and assignments
- Continuous follow through with project teams
- Coordination of project schedules and plans
- Internal and external communications
- Digital media campaign planning, reporting and analysis Minimum Requirements
The following is a list of minimum requirements for this position, candidates that don’t meet these requirements need not apply.
- Minimum of 4 years agency and/or similar pharmaceutical digital marketing experience
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Terrific communications skills both written and verbal
- Great presentation skills
- Well organized and detailed oriented
Job Status: Full Time