We are one of the best commercial custom HVAC systems companies in the Tri-State (Philadelphia / NJ / Delaware) area. We are looking for a highly motivated, conscientious individual who wants to be part of our accounting team for the long-term.
You will directly interact with Executives, Office Personnel, Employees and benefits services companies.
Experience and/or Education
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Payable Specialist
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Sage experience a plus
- MS Office Suite experience with skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solving skills
- Process AP Invoices, match with supporting documentation, obtain approvals as required, accounting system entries.
- Maintain log of invoices sent out for approval and follow up for timely approvals.
- Respond to Vendor inquiries on payment status, etc.
- Work with project managers on adding new vendors and gathering the required documents (W-9, banking information, etc)
- Filing of paid invoices and all documentation, maintain orderly system so that documents can easily be retrieved when needed.
- Assist with data entry for Payroll
- Provide backup for other Accounting position, cover phones, etc. when needed
On any given day you will be doing the following:
- Ensure timely payment of all invoices
- Mail signed checks to vendors
- Follow up with Vendors on missing and/or incomplete invoices
- Monitor invoice adjustments due from vendors
- Answer vendor inquiries regarding payment status
- Participate in vendor on-boarding and the setup of accounts for new acquisitions
- Enter time records for Payroll processing
- Filing and other clerical duties as needed
We offer a stable, professional work environment and great benefits!
Job Status: Full Time