Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the company. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and sale of goods and services.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation, receipt of material and approval and processes invoices into computer system.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists in monthly & year-end closing processes including year-end physical inventory counts.
- Prepares daily & weekly reports for management & team, as needed.
- File and perform miscellaneous duties for department.
- Communicate with co-workers management, customers and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent accounts payable experience required; manufacturing facility preferred.