Large, publicly held firm near Wayne, PA. The Client is recognized as one of the Philadelphia area’s premier employers and a “best place to work”. This is an extremely supportive work environment – employer seeks and rewards energetic and upwardly mobile candidates. Seeking a candidate looking for a career position with company that encourages long term relationships!
- Management of applications and analytics resources globally in regards to IT and Data
- Interact on a daily basis with a variety of departments
- Monitor, understand, and deliver system needs on a consistent basis
- Manage expense budgets and capital for projects.
- Undergraduate degree in MIS or Computer Science
- At least 10 years of previous management experience in IT
- SAP Functional expertise in Finance and HR
- SAP Basis Support working knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Superior communication skills
Company has an excellent reputation and is recognized around the world as a leader in their industry. You would be joining an impressive team of talented and passionate individuals.
Competitive compensation and benefits included.
Job Status: Full Time