Best of breed employer in western Philadelphia suburbs is looking for an Architect to join the team. The primary focus of this position is to provide analysis of business cases and the design, proposal and implementation leadership for technical roadmaps consistent with the achievement of business goals.
This role will have a focus creation of Microservices frameworks and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools. The role will guide the evolution of CI/CD High Speed Pipelines by providing reusable patterns as well as support for new deployment targets particularly in the public cloud space (Amazon and Azure)
Duties & Responsibilities
Evaluation of business needs and subsequent creation of robust delivery frameworks for the high-speed deployment of applications in support of those business requirements
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and designs.
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations.
- Lead technical teams in Agile delivery
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture required.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Experience with CI/CD tooling and creation of delivery pipelines.
- Cloud patterns such as PaaS, IaaS, containers, microservices and IaC.
- Cloud infrastructure technology such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Red Hat OpenShift and Pivotal.
- Self-initiated individual who consistently delivers high quality results with limited guidance and willingly trains, guides and positively influences others.
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including engineers, scrum masters, peer architects, product owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple development technologies including but not limited to Java, SpringBoot, NodeJS, Angular, React,.NetCore and MongoDB.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or related Agile experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people.