Established over 60 years ago our industrial client has a reputation for high quality of their recognizable consumer products. Current expansion and new equipment installations has created this immediate need for an automation technician. Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, the automation technician is responsible for equipment set-ups, trouble shooting, maintenance, repair, and continuous improvement of all filling and packaging machinery and systems.
- Install, repair, adjust, overhaul and maintain packaging machinery and associated equipment in good working order.
- Perform maintenance duties on the packaging line when the line is running, as necessary.
- Provide technical support for high speed packaging line equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Identify, troubleshoot and correct a variety of different technologies and equipment such as: shrink wrapping, cream/lotion filling, labeling, cartoners, and palletizers.
- Hands-on experience with PLCs in a manufacturing environment.
The company offers outstanding benefits, competitive salary and high visibility. Qualified individuals will enjoy working in a team environment and the challenge of working on diverse equipment.
For immediate consideration apply today!
Keywords: automation tech, automation technician, automation, plcs, manufacturing