Automation Technician tasks:
- Trouble shoot, service and fix computerized systems and robotic devices.
- Calibrating instruments
- Provide technical support to production
- Participate in all new projects and equipment validation
- Develop new ladder logics on any type of equipment
- Perform and monitor routine diagnostic checks on automated systems
- Repair or replace any necessary components, electrical wiring, controls etc.
- Analyze results to ensure adequate to company standards
- Training in automation programing and operator interface
- Excellent knowledge of industrial computing
- Strong knowledge of office tools MS Office
- Mandatory knowledge of Allan Bradley and Siemens software
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment problems and perform complex tests
- Strong Analytical skills