AWS DevOps Engineer
AWS DevOps Engineer
Seven-year-old FinTech start-up is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer to fuel their success and growth. Company has a web-based (PaaS) platform that integrates various tools used by brokers, etc. Clients include Barclay’s Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, HSBC, etc.
Client is growing! Currently seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer for their Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure team.
Who you are:
- You are driven to automate all the things, building infrastructure, testing and pushing code
- You embrace change and innovation, always seeking to push the boundaries
- Likes to jump in and help where needed
- Wants to continue learning
What you will do:
- Automation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as they build and scale their digital products.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Application and Infrastructure Engineers and Architects from various teams on different permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Experiment with new technologies and techniques.
What we are looking for:
- Know that technology is not only about technology. Solutions are created by the congruence of people, processes, and tools.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You do not form an opinion and sell it as if it is gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Three years of AWS operations experience (VPC, ELB, RDS, CloudWatch, EC2, and Lambda)
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts.
- Networking fundamentals.
- Continuous Integration (CI) / deployment pipelines setup and administration.
- Configuration Management experience with Terraform and Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt).
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Dockerfiles and Helm templates.
- Open-source monitoring experience
Full time, benefits, stock options and more
Full Time Position - no sponsorship available.