We are seeking a talented Business Analyst who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful identification and implementation of requirements for our projects. The Business Analyst would be responsible for defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, needs and processes. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients' business. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Able to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
- POSITION REQUIRES EXTENSIVE TRAVEL
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a Business Analyst.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time