Our client is seeking a Senior Director, New Business Development. This growing company is a major player in the areas of custom research and consulting to Biotech/Pharma industry. The role has the responsibility for developing and delivering new sales and cultivating relationships in assigned accounts. This is a pure “hunter” business development role, with the need for a “can-do” attitude, and the ability to network and communicate with C-Level executives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure sales of custom research and consulting in new, prospected accounts.
- Implementation of a developed strategic account plan and regular account updates
- Development and implementation of sales strategies to help overcome concerns and objections.
Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- Proven track record of business development in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech space
- Results orientation and initiative, self-appraisal and continuous learning mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of and understanding of market trends and market access issues affecting pharmaceutical companies
- BS/BA; advanced degree (MBA, MS, MPH) preferred.
- B2B pharmaceutical, medical/health industry-related experience in business development.
- Experience in selling custom research or consulting solutions.
The company offer an excellent base salary plus commission package, based on past experience and proven sales record. If you are looking for a position with a growing organization in the ever changing and exciting field of Pharmaceutical/Biotech, this is the position for you. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply immediately.
Job Status: Full Time