An established financial institution, is seeking a person with a dynamic outlook and up to date perspective on industry standards and trends.
Our client is seeking an experienced category manager to strategize and analyze in the Professional Services space.
- Define strategic business plans for direct and indirect category spend
- Build great vendor relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Collaborate with stakeholders to standardize the internal request process
- Conduct detailed data analytics to identify opportunities and develop strategies.
- Partner with stakeholders to manage ongoing strategy development and drive efficiencies
- Ensure best practices in the sourcing process are followed, work with the compliance and legal to best position the client.
- Optimize category-wide supplier management strategies,
- Communicate future vision based on industry trends and research
- Degree required
- 5 years of category and strategic sourcing experience
- Proven track record of productivity and saving
- Ability to assess risk, analyze current state and plan accordingly
Job Status: Full Time