Our client was founded on the principles of building wealth and giving back to the community. This newly created position is uniquely aligned to provide strategic recommendations to ownership and business units. Responsibilities include overall financial reporting, policies, planning, budgeting, and administrative functions of the company.
In addition, you will manage accounting members in charge of the month-end close process, cash flow, monthly and quarterly reporting and taxation.
- BS degree, CPA preferred but not required
- Financial analysis for financial reports;
- Tax strategies;
- P&L preparation, distribution and analysis;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Document and maintain department Policies, Procedures, Internal Controls
This highly visibly offers competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits and potential equity. Qualified individuals are encourage to apply immediately.