Cloud Applications Architect
Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Solutions/ Application Architect to their Team. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
- Set and maintain architectural standards, policies and frameworks that govern all aspects of application development, maintenance and ultimately retirement, that continuously converge our enterprise landscape towards a smaller, well defined set of technologies that improve business agility
- Maintains a technology roadmap that helps forecast the future state of the technical stack based on industry and technology trends, projected growth and the evolution of applications.
- Develop full stack “blueprints” for application architectures
Knowledge and skills
- Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and working in an agile software development environment
- Experience with managing applications in Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and hybrid computing environments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure hosting and development is required, including server-less application development, such as Azure Logic Apps, Durable Functions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and serverless cloud computing
- Experience with Platform as a Service products for software deployment including Docker, Kubernetes, and other container package technologies
- Experience with developing an architectural strategy and building technical product roadmaps, and adopting principles in the design, development, and delivery of solutions.
- Extensive experience with web and mobile development technologies and services, insights and analytics platforms, and ecommerce and Point of Sale solutions.
- Experience with microservices, cloud computing, middleware, and ETL tools