Cloud Systems Engineer - AWS
Cloud Systems Engineer – AWS
As a fulltime member of our vibrant and exciting culture, you’ll get to experience first-hand how each and every member of our team is important to our success.
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, operations, and support of highly available AWS cloud and hybrid cloud environments. Provides stable infrastructure for applications and repeatable processes through automation of provisioning, deployment, and proactive monitoring activities.
Key Job Elements
- Evaluate existing architectures, identify gaps, and propose courses of action to improve stability, availability, manageability, and costs;
- Create architectural guidelines and standards; Design, develop, and implement AWS Cloud and hybrid cloud environments;
- Design, implement, and execute Backup and Recovery and Business Continuity processes;
- Monitor applications and services within the environments, take actions to resolve issues and implement strategies to prevent future occurrences;
- Monitor AWS maintenance and outages, assess impact, and develop strategies to minimize impact;
- Enable effective implementation of Cloud capabilities, CI/CD pipeline and data architectures
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years of IT infrastructure development experience;
- Strong AWS experience especially in the following services (VPC, EC2, IAM,
- CloudFormation, S3, Route53, Security);
- Strong Linux experience;
- CI/CD pipeline, Cloud Data, Containers, Atlassian
- Scripting experience especially in bash and python, Java, shell;
- Experience deploying and managing Cloud Foundry cluster deployments preferably within AWS;
- Strong background in Devops related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code;
- Experience with the following development and Devops related tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket;
- Teamwork and communication skills.
Keywords: AWS Architect, AWS architecture, AWS Engineer, CI/CD, containers, docker, kubernetes, PCF, Pivotal CF, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Linux, java, implementation
Job Status: Full Time