Growing precision manufacturer is seeking a CMM Programmer to join the team! The CMM Programmer leads the organization for program creation, CMM programming and operator training, and continuous review of existing CMM programs.
- Interpret engineering drawings and create new CMM programs based on the product priorities.
- Ensure CMM equipment is in acceptable working order to meet inspection needs.
- Assist CMM operators and programmers on an as-needed basis.
- Ensure that inspection reports meet drawing requirements.
- Train new CMM programmers and operators as needed.
- Assist Quality Engineers with interpretation of measurement results.
- Understand vision and touch probe measurement applications.
- Solid understanding of GD&T with respect CMM applications.
- Familiar with machine shop operations and dimensional support requirements.
- Excellent setup skills and knowledge of best practices on CMM equipment.
- Technical competence in CMM programming, like CMM Manager, PC-Dmis or other systems.
- 5+ years' experience supporting industrial manufacturing products within a Quality management system.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Detail oriented and able to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office