70-year-old, best of breed, manufacturer is seeking a talented CNC Machinist for a full-time role. Located in southern Bucks County, Pennsylvania, their reputation of excellent customer service and quality is built on our company's integrity, determination, and expertise.
Responsibilities for CNC Machinist:
- Responsible for quality parts produced on CNC lathes. Reading drawings provided in AutoCAD or Solidworks, Setting up CNC Lathe and milling machines, lite programming, operations. .
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and set-up requirements.
- Measures and marks dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Communicates with engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Capable of performing, training and supervising sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Train and supervise verification of dimensions of machined workpiece with such measuring instrument as micrometers, telescoping gauges, calipers, and dial indicators. Works to tolerance of plus or minus 0.0005 inch.
Keywords: Lathes, Amada, multi-axis, supervisor, leadership, training, CNC, machining, turning