Work with an amazing company with an amazing team! Be part of a well-respected, hard-working and talented company that has been growing consistently for 50 years. As an innovator in their industry our Lower Bucks County client has set the standard for new products that have been well received. These new markets have created growth opportunities for the CNC machinist looking for stability. Qualified individuals will possess solid experience working with CNC equipment in a metal job shop environment.
- 3 - 5 years of experience of setting up, proving out, and operating CNC turning, and/or milling machines
- Must be able to work from blueprints, sketches
- Possess a working knowledge of typical shop inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and bore gages.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Programming or editing experience is preferred.
The company offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits program, 401k, excellent salary and provides the ability for advancement. Individuals that like to be rewarded for their performance are encouraged to apply immediately to Len Lasek at 215-699-5500.
Keywords: cnc, cnc machinist, cnc, turning, milling machines, cnc, machinist