Established over 40 years ago this full-service infrastructure contractor is highly regarded for keeping projects on time and on budget. Their hands-on approach brings a unique perspective and quality of work unsurpassed in the industry. Recent promotion has created this opening for a construction/project estimator. The qualified individual will have a broad construction background with a focus on public and private infrastructure projects.
- Prepare estimates based on plans and specifications;
- Prepare detailed take offs of plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with subcontractors for bids/budgeting.
- Site visits to gather information for estimates.
- Coordinate with clients to obtain information, estimates and project specifications.
- Assist in preparation of subcontracts and purchasing.
- BS degree;
- Heavy highway or underground water or wastewater projects;
- Experience with estimating and project management software
The company offers outstanding benefits, competitive salary, additional bonus, and high visibility to make an impact. You will be rewarded for your performance. For immediate consideration contact Len Lasek at 215-699-5500.
Keywords: construction estimator, wastewater, estimating, estimator, construction
Job Status: Full Time