Large, community oriented, ‘do the right thing’ mixed use, multi-unit property developer is seeking an experienced, dedicated, energetic and detailed oriented Construction Superintendent.
Our Construction Superintendent works closely with a Project Manager to make sure that the project stays on time and on budget. On any given day, a Construction Superintendent may carry out any of the following tasks: supervise construction workers and subcontractors, including carpenters, electricians, and others, to ensure that the project moves forward smoothly. Keep a close eye on the construction work and enforce safety standards and protocol. Make sure that the work being done is in line with the local building codes.
Position will require:
- Retail / multi-unit family / Office Construction Experience
- Experience as a Construction Superintendent
- Experience managing multiple Subcontractors
- Experience managing in-house Tradespeople
- Framing layout experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage all aspects of construction including safety, quality and schedules
- Supervise and schedule subcontractors and in-house work crew
- Look ahead, plan work in advance
- Trouble shoot
- Liaison with Inspectors, Building Engineers, and Managers
- Turnover a complete project within an aggressive time frame
- $60-75K / Year + Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Bonus, Profit Sharing, 401K, and Paid Time Off.