Client is an established Manufacturing Company with facilities in multiple locations. Organization in period of rapid expansion from their already impressive $1 Billion-dollar success.
- Accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Balance sheet oversight and reconciliation.
- Forecasting & budget planning.
- Capital expenditure analysis and reporting.
- Accurate cost analysis.
- Compliance with internal controls and corporate policies.
- Statutory reporting as required.
- Completion of internal and external audits.
- Support continuous operational and financial results improvement with focus on cost savings.
- Manage and develop direct reports.
Financial Reporting and Controls/Compliance:
- Overall responsibility for the plant operations financial results and delivery of accurate timely results in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), company processes/procedures and statutory regulations. Achieves this through working closely with the Plant Management team, Cost Accounting/Inventory Management and Supply Chain Finance teams.
- Work with Plant Management teams to set annual standards and production yields for financial reporting and costing analysis.
- Provide financial guidance and support to Plant Management with proactive communication of accounting/reporting issues and recommendations.
- Provide guidance/input to Management on key business decisions that enable effective and efficient operations and delivery of cost savings.
- Provide guidance to Plant Management in the origination of capital expenditure requests. Prepare/review financial support for the capex requests ensuring compliance to policy and robust accurate projections of costs and savings generated by the project. Perform post capital expenditure audits and reviews.
- Ensure compliance with key control procedures and corporate policies and procedures at the local level plant management team to ensure the overall financial integrity of the plant financial information and safeguarding of assets.
- Weekly/monthly working capital reporting. Work with Plant management to manage effective working capital utilization and cash flows. Significant areas of focus being inventories and capex cash flows.
- Maintain open communication with peers to foster a consistent approach in the financial management of the local operating units.
- Provide support for external and internal audits at the operating facilities. Complete other ad-hoc reporting requests
- Manage the weekly/monthly/quarterly flash forecast process with the Plant Management team to deliver accurate forecasted results. Appropriate identification of risks and opportunities.
- Lead the development of the Annual Operating Plan for plant
Business Analysis Support:
- Collaborate with the Plant Management Team to identify and recommend process improvements that will deliver financial benefits or mitigate financial risks. Analyze financial data to facilitate decision making process at the plant management level.
Education and Experience:
- S. / B.A. degree in Accounting.
- CPA, CMA or MBA Preferred
- Manufacturing/costing experience
- Staff management experience
- 5-7 years related work experience in manufacturing or industrial environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- ERP System experience (SAP preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate and consistently deliver in a changing environment
- High level of accountability.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Strives for high performance and uses technical skills effectively with a demonstrated emphasis to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, and work in an organized, detailed manner under limited time frames & tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems, controls and compliance procedures and industry practices.
- Strong Business Ethics Commitment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability explain results, document processes and convey ideas.
- Financial analysis skills (identifies information needed to prepare and validate analyses; interprets and draws conclusions from financial information; extracts meaning from data by recognizing trends and patterns).
- US GAAP/Sarbanes knowledge
Pay: $120,000 to $150,000/year
$120000 to $150000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time