Cyber Security Analyst
Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Cyber Security Cloud Analyst. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
This position will be responsible for analyzing and promoting secure cloud computing infrastructure, and information assets from threats. This position will have to work independently to identify as well as work as part of a team to accomplish larger tasks and projects meeting company goals and objectives.
- Identify, design, and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage.
- Conduct audits, assessments, and penetration tests to identify cloud-related risks and vulnerabilities and coordinate remediation activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on integration of cloud security architecture into overall enterprise architecture.
- Must have knowledge of cloud computing security, deterrent controls, preventive controls, detective controls, and corrective controls.
- Must have experience with cloud operational functions such as deploying serverless instances and managing roles, groups and users (Azure and AWS preferred).
- Must be able to contribute to the design, integration, and testing of a suite of tools for security management of multi/single-tenant public cloud application services.
- Must be able to collaborate with stakeholders using Agile process to ensure design, implementation, and continuous monitoring of cloud solutions across multiple domains.
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience in a cloud administration, architect, or security role. Experience with Azure and O365 preferred. (AWS beneficial.)
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience conducting and mitigating security/risk assessments, or otherwise securing cloud environments.
- Experience implementing and enforcing policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant Cloud Security related certifications; Azure Security Engineer, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP).
- Experience developing hardened security configurations for systems.
- Strong understanding of operating systems, network protocols, and application development.
- Understanding of cloud security concepts, technologies, and best practices, including but not limited to automated code deployment, container security, orchestration tools, Active Directory, IDS/IPS, network and application firewalls, and cloud forensics/log auditing.
- Knowledge of industry security control frameworks; CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST 800, CSA Cloud Control Framework, OWASP.