Cyber Security Cloud Analyst
Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Cyber Security Cloud Analyst. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
The person in this role will be the analytical technical lead for a small, but growing, team of Cyber Security professionals working with automated and manual TTP’s, various penetration testing tools. The lead will ensure the success of cloud assessments from beginning to end. This includes responsibility for meeting with systems owners, scoping assessments, development and delivery of assessment reports, briefing system owners and stake holders.
Primarily, the focus of this position is on leading the security assessments of Cloud systems (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure and O365, among others), assessing the risks inherent in a cloud implementation, and how that impacts the traditional “on premises” existing architecture.
Secondarily, the candidate should have hands-on experience and expertise with ethical hacking, firewall and intrusion detection/prevention technologies, risk assessments, secure coding practices or threat modeling. The ability to mentor and train the other team members in these technologies is a key duty of a Team Lead.
- Be a self-starter with, keen analytical skills, curiosity, agility, and adaptability. The ability to work quickly, willingness to work on ad hoc assignments, strong written and verbal communication skills, and recognizing the importance of being a team player.
- Provides direct supervisory guidance to senior and mid-level team members.
- Oversees and approves technical requirements of systems supporting Cloud operations.
- Ensures cloud team members are qualified and capable of supporting the mission. • Manage cloud assessment operations and administrative tasks
- Assess and enhance current processes for the testing of cloud implementations and vulnerability assessments of those implementations.
- Recommend mitigation and remediation strategies based upon the class and category of vulnerability
- Develop all processes, policies and operational procedures
- Briefs executive summary and findings to stakeholders to include Sr. Leadership
- Researches and maintains proficiency in offensive tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network and cloud vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
- Provide support to incident response teams through capability enhancement and reporting.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior, mid, and senior staff members by creating and teaching latest techniques in ethical hacking and vulnerability analysis