We are a small executive search firm located outside of Philadelphia, that works with a select portfolio of Clients. What sets us apart is our success! Our long-term relationships and mission keep us focused on our client’s needs!
Kane Partners is different in that we work with a select and limited number of clients and searches, so our clients and candidates get highest level of service!
And so will you!
Client is a three-year old start-up, a disrupter and game-changer in the healthcare space. Work with a company making a difference in people’s lives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up in its early stages and disrupt an entire industry.
The senior data analyst will provide valuable analytical output and quantitative insights to support both near-term plans as well as the long-term strategic vision.
You should enjoy modeling and data analysis to support quantitative-driven decision-making process. You are comfortable with data cleaning, manipulation, and analysis in Python/R or other statistics languages when large data requires these tools
This role will include a mix of long-term strategic projects and short-term tactical tasks.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with data mining, reporting, and/or statistical modeling.
- Experience within the insurance, healthcare or pharmaceutical industries
- Knowledge of R/Python
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau (or other dashboard tools).
- Ability to think clearly, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Confidence to develop ideas independently and execute on them with limited supervision.
- BS Degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines.
- Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines.
- Familiar with Excel modeling using formulas.
Pay: $90,000 to $140,000/year
$90000 to $140000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time