European based company, excellent work environment – international presence is seeking an experienced Data Architect to join the Technology team in their Plymouth Meeting. Working with in-house and remote teams designing and implementation of modernizing their databases, applications and infrastructure to the “future state”. Current platform includes SQL Server and AWS Cloud solutions. Participate in database designs, BI solutions and helping with application modernization.
- Designing “future state” architecture for the existing applications with intent to modernize and optimize.
- Working very closely with IT Team on understanding technical and business requirements and coming up with architectural design to satisfy their needs.
- Leading and coordinating modernization/migration project efforts.
- Doing hands-on delivery and coding whenever needed.
- Deep experience with SQL Server as an infrastructure/development Database Engineer/Developer/DBA.
- Experience with SSIS/SSRS/SSAS.
- Good understanding and experience with SQL Server as Database Engineer/DBA.
- Experience with designing and developing data-driven applications. Understanding and experience of developing in Java and/or .NET.
- Understanding and experience with AWS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High energy and positive attitude. Ability to confront and deal with ambiguity and complex situations.
Pay: $100,000 to $125,000/year
$100000 to $125000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time