Exciting company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Data Engineer to their Data Team. They are a leader in their industry and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
Client has an impressive Data Science team staffed with accomplished professionals with PhD credentials from some of the nation’s top schools. Company has bleeding edge analytics in Revenue Optimization, Digital Marketing Automation, Forecasting and more.
Data Engineer/ ML Engineers at client help build and develop their platform which support company’s Revenue and Pricing systems. Build multiple supervised and unsupervised models to power dynamic segmentation and individualized recommendations. What you do in everyday life is continuously contribute to building IP while hacking challenging data science problems in a fast-growing analytical ecosystem.
What we seek:
- 2+ years hands-on experience with any one of the tools Python, R, Jupyter / any Python IDE & SQL.
- Ability to handle computing & data efficiently both in memory & clusters.
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Statistical Modeling. Well versed with classification techniques and unsupervised learning such as decision trees and clustering algorithms.
- Knowledge or experience with Dev Ops / CI/CD
- Past experience in Customer or Marketing Analytics or Revenue Forecasting or ecommerce business is an added advantage.
Pay: $90,000 to $110,000/year
$90000 to $110000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time