Exciting eCommerce company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Senior Data Engineer. They are a leader in their industry, highly profitable, publicly held and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employee’s well-being and career development. Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
Company is currently investing heavily in moving their IT organization from a cost center/service model to a true enterprise business partner. Moving from traditional MicroSoft Stack to MS and Angular, Mongo, etc. True Agile, CI/CD, DevOps development. Moving to the Cloud (Azure) and more. IT team will double in size – great time to join and unbelievable career opportunity
Client is looking for someone who is passionate about data and is hungry to dive in and immediately start writing queries and building reports to help decision makers.
- Create superb data pipelines
- Work closely with data scientists, engineers, and marketers to create and improve data pipelines. Develop R and Python tools.
- Write complex SQL queries; manipulate data from various sources and perform data transformations.
- Evaluate marketing technologies for their data gathering capability; validate and consolidate diverse sources of data such as Salesforce.com, DialogTech, and Adobe
- Team Analysts and Data Scientists and Analysts to produce and implement machine learning algorithms.
- Ad Hoc performance reporting and analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or similar
- Expertise writing complex SQL queries
- SQL and Python experience with R a bonus.
- 3 years of work experience in providing data support for or focusing on data engineering on analytics teams.
- Experience with developing and/or implementing machine learning algorithms a plus.