Exciting company in KOP area is looking to add a talented and passionate Data Scientist to their Data Team. They are a leader in their industry and known in the business as an amazing place to work that focuses on their employees well-being and career development. Want to have fun at work and actually enjoy the people you work with? Want to grow in your technical skills and be pushed by those around you? Then this is the place for you!
- Help develop predictive data models and accomplish analytical requests in support of customers
- Lead the enhancement of revenue management systems which interface internally and externally
- Own the development of forecasting and optimization models
- Design, implement, and evaluate statistical testing protocol in all areas
- Present trend information to management team to be used in strategic business decisions
- BA in Statistics, Economics or similar required
- MS/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar preferred
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience, internships count!
- Strong background in applied statistics, regression analysis, and statistical analysis with large datasets
- Experience with statistical programming languages like SAS, Excel, and R
- Strong communication skill
Pay: $90,000 to $130,000/year
$90000 to $130000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time