Desktop Support Specialist
Division of $3 Billion public company seeking an IT desktop and application support engineer to provide support for a broad base of users. Candidate must have exceptional technical, communication and interpersonal skills. All technology related questions and issues from PC’s, Virtual Desktops, Managed Print to mobile devices (iOS and Android) will be handled by the support engineer.
- 0 to 2 year’s desktop and application IT support experience.
- Strong knowledge of supporting both Windows desktops / laptops, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Apple products like Mac, iPhone and iPad as well as Android based mobile devices.
- Experience with Video Conferencing Technology is a plus.
- Customer service experience and expertise is required.
- Experience in a managed print environment.
- Basic networking knowledge. Network operations experience is a plus.
- Support experience in an Office 365 environment with Exchange/Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously.