DevOps Engineer - Container Engineer
DevOps Engineer – Container Engineer
World class, best of breed organization is augmenting their operational IT staff to pace with ongoing growth.
You will apply your Operational engineering expertise to insure availability, scalability, usability as they continue to automate end to end deployment.
- Maintaining, upgrading, and patching our private and public cloud platforms in test and production environments.
- Identifying and resolving reliability issues and implementing long-term mitigation strategies - ideally through automation.
- Responding to production incidents and availability needs.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots availability interruptions and other production issues.
- Plans and coordinates enterprise-wide infrastructure projects with other IT and client teams.
- Develops technical standards. Tests and evaluates IT vendor products.
- Experience with managing service container-based platforms (ex. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, AWS-ECS).
- Experience maintaining and monitoring distributed systems.
- Experience with tools like Splunk, and Nagios.
- Linux systems and cloud platforms/providers
- Passion for problem solving and strategic thinking and a desire to own and execute
- Scripting language experience like Shell, PHP, Python, or similar
Keywords: systems engineer, cloud engineer, devops engineer, cloud foundry, pivotal cloud, system engineer, cloud engineer, devops, cloud, devops, automation, continuous delivery, aws, cloud foundry engineer
Job Status: Full Time