Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Media Strategist is well versed in Paid Social and Paid Search. They also design and implement cost per click (CPC) marketing strategies that are aimed at generating and prospective leads to achieve the clients' return on investment. The Digital Media Strategist also creates and communicates reports that analyze the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Develop, execute and manage digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversions
- Optimize performance to goals through a digital media mix comprised of PPC/Paid Search, Paid Social, retargeting, and display media campaigns
- Conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness.
- Frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital media ROI
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide client with a holistic view of their digital footprint and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, digital media, or related field
- 1+ years' demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience with paid search, paid social, display, or other digital media channels
- Client-facing relationship experience in managing pay-per-click/search engine marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically for trend analysis using pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Self-Motivated: You are constantly digging into the data and pushing your account(s) to be the best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal and client's goals
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client's performance
- Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve and are adaptable
- Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy
- Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges