- Liaises between customers, dispatchers, and the distribution team to provide exceptional customer services.
- Communicates and directs drivers with day-to-day assignments and responsible for scheduling daily routing for deliveries.
- Responsible for reconciling all cash and driver invoices.
- Forecasts hiring needs and performs recruitment and selection for team in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Monitors handheld invoicing system.
- Manages the dock area involving the loading of trucks, shipping and receiving.
- Coordinates the availability of trucks for ice delivery as well as for repairs and maintenance.
- Audits driver logs and vehicle inspection reports.
- Troubleshoots handheld problems within the division.
- Directs the logistics of special events.
- 5 years+ experience working in a distribution environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge around DOT Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work within a team environment dealing with high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.