Major international law firm is looking for an eDiscovery Analyst in Center City. The selected individual will:
- Support a team providing litigation support services, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Data processing, loading, workspace field and support
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow team and client to meet client needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting team leaders stellar litigation support.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting all clients with litigation support needs
- Creating Relativity workspaces, indices, layouts, fields, views
- Processing data, loading data, exporting/producing data
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, including general database administration tasks, advanced troubleshooting, and consultation on workflow solutions.
- Leverage Relativity expertise to advise client on latest technology and best practices.
- Draft internal and external documentation, including standard protocols, policies, and lessons learned in order to improve efficiency, standardize processes and enhance overall user experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 (three) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Must possess 1+ years hands on Administrative work in Relativity
- Must possess 1+ year with data processing using Relativity, Case Notebook, CaseMap
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment