Opportunity for a qualified Engineering /Maintenance Mechanic in the Deer Park, NY area. Offering a strong base salary in the $75-90k range, bonus eligible, overtime compensation and up to a $5000 sign-on bonus!
- Troubleshoot, operate, maintain, calibrate and repair various types of electronic, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Test, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment and systems throughout the facility
- Perform routine and major maintenance on filling, packaging and associated auxiliary equipment
- Maintain power, process controls, electrical equipment, and control equipment
- Assemble, install, test and maintain instrumentation, electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatuses and fixtures, using hand and power tools
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, equipment and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of the breakdown and correct the problem
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 6yrs Maintenance Mechanic experience in a high-speed manufacturing facility, food manufacturing highly preferred
- Formal Engineering/Maintenance Training desired
- Experience with one or more technical experiences: Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, computer-controlled equipment, PLC and HVAC