Industry leading environmental consultants and remediation firm seeks a lead Project Engineer, Environmental Engineer to add to their staff. Fantastic opportunity with superb benefits reflects this company’s dedication to their staff. Career opportunity to excel with this successful and growing company
- Conduct field investigations and remediation engineering activities at contaminated sites.
- Support and collaborate with project staff during site assessment and remediation field task. Design, construct, and operate soil and groundwater remediation systems
- Data analysis, including preparation and interpretation of maps, tables, and figures
- Prepare technical reports, plans, specifications, and permits
- Lead a design team for various projects and work as a part of a larger engineering design team to prepare remediation design and construction drawings
- Evaluate various remedial technologies for applicability at specific sites.
- Perform remediation design tasks including evaluating field data, performing calculations, estimating quantities and costs, and preparing design reports.
- Provide field support as needed for design parameter development and during construction for oversight and Construction Quality Assurance purposes.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Environmental, Chemical or Civil)
- Significant experience (5+ years) consulting engineer on remediation / environment projects