Seven-year-old FinTech start-up is hiring Full Stack and Front-End developers to fuel their success and growth. Company has a web-based (PaaS) platform that integrates various tools used by brokers, etc. Clients include Barclay’s Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, HSBC, etc.
Client is looking for an adventurous developer who enjoys working with and learning new technologies. You will be an integral new member of client’s Product Team. As a user-centric UI/UX minded individual you will help craft and add features and libraries enriching user’s experience.
Based in New York City, positions can be forever remote
- A user-focused, empathetic person who wants to collaborate, write, talk, and dream about code that people will love to use.
- Comfortable building React components and a passion for making them pixel perfect.
- Awareness of accessibility best practices, progressive enhancement, the DOM / Shadow DOM and how React "works" under the hood.
- Familiarity and an interest in using Typescript, Styled Components, and Framer Motion.
- An interest in learning cross-platform development for Mac and Windows using Electron and modern tools and frameworks like Webpack and NextJS.
- It would be very cool if you’re opinionated / excited about well-tested frontend code (Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library), automation, or other aspects of frontend ops-the force multipliers that make other engineers love working together.
Full time, benefits, stock options and more
Full Time Position - no sponsorship available.