Full Stack Engineer
Here is a chance to join a thriving B2C eCommerce company – perfectly poised to deal with today’s new shopping paradigms and survive beyond. Based on a model of locally based delivery/service centers, currently in more than 500 locations nationwide, and owning the supply chain from sales, product through delivery, this company is growing at fantastic pace. Culturally, this seven-year-old company strives and succeeds at providing a work environment that promotes collaboration, rewards individual heroes, and has plenty of room for career growth.
Company seeks a number of Software Engineers at mid-career to principal level and these full-time positions are forever remote (unless you wish to be in office in their cool Philadelphia headquarters).
Work alongside other dedicated and accomplished web and mobile developers tasked with full-stack development of their web and mobile app properties as well as supporting corporate applications.
Tech stack is modern: NodeJS, AngularJS, React, Vue, Redux and is cloud-based. You will mostly be involved in building cloud-native applications with the freedom to make good technology choices applying your excellent technical aptitude and judgement.
- Eight years of experience with Software Development using modern web, front end and server, and cloud applications
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of with SQL
- Message based - async processing
- Web services including REST and HTTP
- Cloud production experience with either Azure or AWS
- Cloud data storage solutions, S3, Azure Storage Accounts
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools, Git and GitHub preferred