Help Desk Manager
Growing and thriving eCommerce company seeks an accomplished and dedicated Help Desk Manager to lead a team of five IT Support/Help Desk staff members. Clients has an excellent, relaxed atmosphere, career growth with growth of company.
About the Help Desk Manager:
The primary focus of this position is to provide professional technical support to end users for escalated issues and questions related to applications, computer, and network and telecom systems. This individual will coach the service desk team on best practices, while leading and guiding them through major outages to ensure proper protocols are followed until resolution. This position will ensure proper protocols and best practices are being followed by the team.
Provide guidance and oversight of service tickets for the Service Desk Analyst I & II and provide timely professional technical support to end users for all escalated tickets from level I and II support for applications, computer, network, and telecom systems.
Serve as a leader within the Support Service team by assisting with defining best practices and operating procedures, in addition to helping with onboarding, training, and development of the Support Service Team
- Guide, lead and collaborate with the Service Desk Analyst I & II during planned and unplanned outages, including sending regular updates to key store leadership and senior leadership to ensure they are aware of current outages until the outage is resolved.
- Responsible for identifying, documenting, communicating, and developing resolution to issue trends, as identified through partnership with Application Development Team.
- Perform proactive & reactive monitoring of networked devices through monitoring tools and monitor and react to website performance alerts and issues. Partner with Support Services Supervisor to identify trends in alerts and assist with the introduction of preventative measures and/or changes needed to eliminate repeat issues.
- Partner with IT Support Services Supervisor to manage the ITSM application, including any workflow design, changes to existing templates, and other design changes/additions.
- Serve as a member of the CAB team and primary backup to the IT Support Services Supervisor for all change management. Responsible for ensuring all changes are submitted timely with proper information, review and votes on changes.
- Collaborate with, and work on projects as assigned by the IT Support Services Supervisor, or in collaboration with other IT team members.
Join our team and enjoy:
- Vacation Pay, Holidays and
- Full-Time Employees are eligible for: Medical & Dental Insurance
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds an associate degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field from a two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Has 5+ years of experience in an IT support service role (preferred)
- Has IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions experience (preferred)
- Has advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suites and email systems
- Has experience working with the administration of common Microsoft operating systems, including but not limited to Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 & 2019.
- Good working knowledge of network protocols and network devices including hubs, switches, routers, and firewalls.