Job Description & Requirements
The HR Coordinator supports multiple Human Resources Business Partners across a geographic region. This position is responsible for carrying out various HR programs and procedures for employees. Executes day-to-day Human Resources operations and serves as support for the employees. Support may be provided in-person, by phone, and/or via email.
- Ensures positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment. Serve as internal resource for employee inquiries. Direct employee, as necessary, to the appropriate resource
- Support HR Business Partner
- Responsible for the administration of all job postings, utilizing the ATS system. Manage the hourly recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
- Responsible for the coordination of Leave Administration (FMLA, STD, CFRA, etc.), ensuring timely notification to the applicable parties (internal &/or external) are provided, the appropriate documentation is completed, and appropriate approvals are received. Prepare for Payroll amounts to be paid to employee during leave. Ensure consistent application of leave policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of personnel files for current and former employees, ensuring
- Provides Affirmative Action administration support. Responsible for logging internal candidates/applications and managing ATS. In the case of OFCCP Audits, gathers and assembles data for all hourly positions, coordinates with internal and external legal counsel, and provides research support.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Food Manufacturing/Processing environment
- Experience recruiting for hourly and salary roles