Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists with talent management and succession planning projects including training and development for multiple functions.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations; address employee concerns, conduct internal reviews, and implement the necessary resolutions or corrective actions.
- Manage key HR processes; performance management, employee development, compensation planning (salary and bonus planning), and recruiting and retention of employees.
- Provides day-to-day business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional teams. Provide coaching and advice to management on effective ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
- Participate in the implementation of approved employee relations policies and practices, providing professional and technical assistance to functional leadership.
- Assists in leading Human Resource programs within the assigned functions, including but not limited to, EEO, unemployment, retention, termination, turnover, and severance issues.
- Partners with cross-functional HR peers, HR centers of excellence, and other business support functions including but not limited to, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, and Law.
- Facilitate, in partnership with staffing organization and the business partners, recruitment pipeline for current openings, candidate selection, and future talent needs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of seven years of progressive human resources experience, including manufacturing or plant operations experience.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results, and follow through on commitments. A sense of urgency.
- Proven leadership, independence of thought / action, and the ability to analyze complex problems from multiple perspectives will be critical to the success of the selected candidate. Two to three years of supervisory experience is required.
- The capacity and desire to partner closely with functional senior leaders as well as corporate management is critical.
- Experience with benefits and compensation administration