- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Review and input new employee background checks, hire forms and related benefit enrollment.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel within the organization.
- Must maintain confidentiality as a primary job function.
- Scheduling and coordination of interviews with cross functional hiring leaders.
- Provide high service level of recruitment and HR support.
- 4yrs+ experience Recruiting/HR in a Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Experience in recruiting, staffing, or human resource areas
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems and deep searches
Job Status: Full Time