Human Resources Generalist
Human Resource Generalist
Organizational Development * Talent Management * Human Resources Administration
Together you will partner with senior management to establish an efficient and compliant Human Resource function. You will be the point of contact for employee relations, talent management, onboarding, HR administration, compliance, and reporting. You will influence the organizational development by establishing best hiring practices, creating career ladders and clear competences as well as evaluations. A professional HR certification is preferred.
- Represent the organization with confidence and commit to its growth by establishing a foundation of HR best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 4 years related professional experience.
- Develop positive working relationships full of candor and open and effective communication, incorporating company values.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems, full cycle recruiting, EEO reporting, and more
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.