Implementation - SaaS Technical Support Manager
Seven-year-old FinTech start-up is hiring a Technical Support Manager to fuel their success and growth. Company has a web-based (PaaS) platform that integrates various tools used by brokers, etc. Clients include Barclay’s Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, HSBC, etc.
Client is growing! This key position answers to the Vice President of Product and resides in the Product team. You will oversee a team responsible for successful implementation and customization of Client’s API based SaaS solutions.
- Manage Implementation projects with clients.
- Lead sessions with client stakeholders to review requirements, issues, and questions keeping client well informed of status, updates and timelines
- You will bring your client quality mindset and collaborative approach to see successful outcomes
- 5+ years of experience in project, program, or customer success management for SaaS based applications/APIs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a knack for establishing and maintaining tight customer relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making.
- Quality first mindset, reliable self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to needs of various stakeholders and re-prioritize tasks as necessary in a shifting environment.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Excellent analytical thinking, oral and written communication skills with agile ability to influence peers.
- Experience of enterprise production environments.
Full time, benefits, stock options and more
Full Time Position - no sponsorship available.