IT Support Manager
401K, Medical, Paid time off
Business-to-Consumer company looking to add a motivated individual to their rapidly growing technology team.
- Manage and mentor the IT support team and assist in hiring additional staff
- Responsible for maintaining the schedules of support team to ensure coverage during all business hours
- Willingness to step in to assist support team during peak hours and coverage gaps
- Manage the service desk and ticketing system; prioritize all incoming and outgoing service requests
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and keep good organizational skills while working under pressure
- Experience with Office365, Windows 10, Google Cloud/Azure preferred
Great job opportunity for individuals looking to join a rapidly growing team!