Java / AWS Engineer
Leading Financial Industry Client, perennially recognized by Forbes, WSJ and others as one of America’s best employers seeks highly qualified Java Engineers with significant experience in developing complex scaled solutions on the AWS platform. This is a FULL-TIME career opportunity and NO SPONSORSHIP is available.
Qualified candidates will have expertise modernizing large legacy systems into event driven, serverless, microservices architecture leveraging AWS
- Java/AWS development using Test Driven Development
- Create AWS cloud native microservices
- Agile approach with prior adoption of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience building modern systems in AWS (Enterprise level using serverless desired)
- Working knowledge of SOLID principles, event driven architectures, and microservices.
- Java, Node, Python are primary development tools.
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- AWS cloud services: Lambda, Kubernetes, Kinesis, EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, Athena, Glue, Redshift, SQS
This is a full time, direct hire position offering career advancement, top notch medical, competitive compensation with a pension and many more tangible benefits!