Client is a large healthcare non-profit, seeks integral member of large development team – great career growth potential.
This position involves working as an integral part of a team of software professionals on multiple projects to build out web-based applications. This individual evaluates, analyzes, and modifies complex application programs. The Developer codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains applications. The selected applicant works on most phases of application development activities; while analyzing and resolving problems associated with applications. Will also detect, diagnose and report related problems and contributes to their solution.
- Technical analysis, design/modeling, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and component testing.
- Maintenance, enhancement and/or development of working applications and interfaces with other applications.
- Participate in pager/on-call support rotation.
- Estimate software development cost and schedule.
- Plan and execute all required process steps.
- Provide application development support in a timely manner.
- Analyze, design/model, code, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to modules.
- Develop technical system specifications for components.
- May prepare program documentation and materials for users.
- Design components to technical programming standards.
- Provide support for the installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation.
- Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Requires a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution in a management or technical discipline – Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering (related degrees and equivalent work experience will be considered) and 7-9 years of performing applications programming/development
- Technical competency in Java, Node.JS, TortoiseSVN, TortoiseGIT, GIT for Windows, Angular, PrimeFaces, Hibernate, Spring, Spring WebFlow, SpringBoot, SpringMVC, BootStrap, JQuery, Selenium, TestNG
- Skilled in and knowledgeable in technologies used and applications supported
- Effective communication skills; must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Exposure to Production Application Support
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Federal contracting experience supporting HHS or FDA
- Experience with the SDLC / EPLC
- Experience with data analytics and process analysis paradigms for addressing client needs
- Keen sense of the User Experience and User Journey
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field
NO SPONSORSHIP Available – Only US Citizen and Green Card need apply