Level II Engineer
Level II Engineer - Project
Growing managed services provider in the Lower Bucks County area is expanding their service offering to include secure cloud hosting infrastructure solutions.
- Support Cloud hosted solutions for our small business clients.
- Troubleshoot Cloud, SonicWALL, network, desktop, and application issues.
- Execute internal and client facing technical requests.
- Document all work performed in our ticketing system.
- Work with clients to discuss technical issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing desktop, server, and infrastructure support.
- Strong hands-on/practical experience with the Windows Server family 2012/20119.
- Strong experience with current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience with virtualization, especially with Microsoft Hyper-V and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with network firewall (SonicWALL especially) and routing equipment.
- Understanding of VLANs, routing, QOS, and VPN tunnels is a plus.
- Troubleshooting and installation experience with VOIP is a plus.
- On-Prem to Cloud conversions project level work is a plus
- Any experience with Cyber-Security is a plus
- Experience in the Managed Service Industry is a plus.
Keywords: MSP, manager service provider, managed-services, Azure, AWS, server, infrastructure, cloud, virtualization, hosting, active directly, exchange server, security, firewall, vmware, hyper-v, cyber security