Vibration Analysis Mechanic
Troubleshoot plant and facility machinery and equipment.
Responsibilities may include performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas. This is a stand-alone hourly classification in the maintenance job family. Utilization of vibration analysis and early failure detection equipment.
- Troubleshoot facilities machines and equipment. Performs a variety of preventive maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, hydraulic systems, and related plant and facility equipment. Early failure detection experience is desirable (vibration testing…etc.)
- Reads, reviews and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
- Possesses basic PC skills required for the generation and completion of work orders utilizing our computerized maintenance management system
- Assists with inspecting the plant and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines, area, and determines appropriate actions. Assists with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Ensures compliance with operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations: may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear. Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Note: Veterans encouraged to apply!
Keywords: Air Force, USAF, Army, Navy, Marines, Go Army, Go Navy, Go AirForce, maintenance mechanic, vibration, vibration analysis, maintenance vibration
Job Status: Full Time