1 - 3-5 years of experience performing preventative maintenance on high speed manufacturing systems
2 - Experience troubleshooting, repairing and installing equipment.
3 - Strong mechanical aptitude.
4- Must be able to work independently with little to no direction
GENERAL DESCRIPTION/PRIMARY PURPOSE:
- Maintenance Mechanic will have the ability to lead utility associates, design solutions for problems, able to interact with outside contractors when needed, be on call for emergencies while working, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines. Develop a plan of action to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a variety of installation preventative, inspection, and repair maintenance on equip.
- Regularly working on electrical systems up to 480v
- Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to initiate service requests, complete work orders, help manage assets, and maintain inventory.
- Responds to emergency situations such as equipment failures and system breaks or blockages, including locating affected areas, establishing traffic control, and set up of safety barricades
- Completes a variety of logs, documents, and/or simple reports regarding quantity of materials handled, equipment operations, miles driven, fuel and oil used, and/or other related information
- Performs housekeeping activities
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or duties that may be assigned to an utility associate
Job Status: Full Time